It is an ‘upside down house’ with access to the first floor from the outside via a wooden pedestrian bridge from the roadside. The first floor accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and toilet
- Open plan lounge/dining area with TV, DVD player, multi fuel stove, views to the south and west to open countryside and access to balconies.
- Excellent fully fitted and well equipped kitchen which has open access to the dining area. The kitchen includes a gas oven, fridge and dishwasher.
- Double bedroom, with fitted wardrobes and en-site bathroom, including overhead shower in the bath.
Stairs from the open plan living area lead down to the ground floor accommodation that includes:
- Two twin bedded rooms both with fitted wardrobes
- One large family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and hanging rail to dry clothes. This is also an excellent room to keep tired and wet dogs for while!
- Entrance hall/cloakroom with access to the outside.
Outside is enclosed with a decked area with family picnic bench and ample parking space.
There is also access to a small garage which houses a large barbeque and can be used to store bicycles